The symptoms of herpes may include painful blisters or open sores in the genital area or mouth, itching or burning sensations, and flu-like symptoms such as fever and swollen glands. Some people with herpes may not experience any symptoms at all.
- Syphilis Spikes to Levels Unseen Since 1950 in the U.S.
- Battle Against Shame for People Living with HIV in the UK
- Revolutionizing HIV Treatment: The CRISPR Breakthrough
- New Molecule Targets Shingles and Chickenpox Virus
- The Bleak Impact of AI on Love and Relationships
- Usher’s $1.1 Million Herpes Settlement Revealed
- John Cena Exposes WWE Female Wrestler’s STD Secret
- Cardi B Wins $9k Seizure from Blogger in Defamation Lawsuit
- The Surprising New Couple : Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet
- Who Was Beah Richards Husband